Custom Search

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Are Labs the best dogs?

I have had beagle and cocker spainal dogs as pets. I have been around many other breeds, my girlfriend has a miniture shnauzer house dog. I believe Labs are the best. My current lab is a chocolate male named Gunner. At 6 months he would sit, stay, retrieve, heel and do all this with hand signals. I even had him high fiving me and he picked it up quick, I mean in 1 day. I can give him a ham bone, seconds later take it from his mouth without even a growl. Back to the shnauzer I mentioned, if you look at her funny while shes eating something she growls. Gunner is a 80lb muscular beast thats as gently as they come. The shnauzer(Sophie) has made him whine a couple of times and he out weighs her by 50lbs. Doesn't seem to faze him though cause he never breaks stride playing with her. My Lab is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment